Flexoprin + Goutrol
- Support normal activities on people who are suffering from arthritis pain and stiffness.
- Provide a quicker ease and comfort when pain strikes.
- Improve cartilage repair, promote the maximum mobility and flexibility of the damaged joints (when used for a long period of time).
- Act as a COX2 inhibitor
- Defend against autoimmune diseases and further minimize the chances of inflammation and pain.
- Help regain a normal life style without worrying about any side effects caused prescription medication.
- Be effective against rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus and other auto-immune disorders
- Reduce inflammation and act as an anti-inflammatory
- Increase circulation and blood flow in the joints
- Protect joints from oxidative damage
- Act as an anti-spasmodic
- Act as an anti-cancer agent
- Destroy free radicals
- Reduce uric acid levels in the blood.
- Instantly reduce pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Increase mobility of the affected body parts.
- Assist the liver process and maintain a normal uric acid level.
- Maintain a normal uric acid level both in gout patients and healthy people who do not know they have elevated uric acid levels.