Cardiopril is designed to balance cholesterol and cholesterol ester levels and improve the ratio of HDL to LDL. It also uniquely reduces C-Reactive Protein (a sign of inflammation and a new important factor for assessing cardiovascular disease risk). Cardiopril's powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities highly contribute to its overall effectiveness.
Cardiopril is particularly suited to persons who require a natural alternative to prescribed drugs, which can cause side effects. Cholesterol-lowering drugs (such as the statin's) can cause muscle myalgia pains, blurred vision, headache, chest pain and heartburn.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule (635mg)
Servings per box: 30 capsules
Take one capsule twice daily. For best results, take Cardiopril with a full glass of water on an empty stomach, or thirty minutes before a meal.
Cardiopril has been used to:
- Balance cholesterol levels
- Improve the ratio of HDL to LDL
- Reduce triglyceride levels.
- Reduce C-Reactive protein
- Improve the overall health of the cardiovascular system.
- Exhibit powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Inhibit lipid peroxidation
- Decrease the risk of arteriosclerosis and heart disease.
- Promote conversion of cholesterol to bile in the liver
- Decrease the absorption of cholesterol from food
- Lower blood cholesterol by reducing cholesterol biosynthesis
- Lower LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol).
- Raise HDL (‘good’ cholesterol).
- Lower blood homocysteine levels.
- Reduce plasma fibrinogen (a measure of clotting in the blood)